Wednesday, March 11, 2015

minimalism


I admit that very often insist on doing everything yourself and walk normally absorbs a lot of nerves and time, at least the results are satisfactory and enjoy more than the bought Gotowiec. In my house is full of things that are made by the household. I think it taught us that my mother, who always wanted to have something different than everyone else and it is best at a cost clipped to a minimum.
I'm not a master of Photoshop but with a little help and tutorials, I am able to charm him enough. In general, I have little to do with all this shit digitized, but I'm beginning to see the advantages ... (Stick with calligraphy, type in "free fonts" and worried only about the Polish characters)
minimalism
2015 (3) January (3) 2014 (32) December (2) November (1) October (4) September (6) August (4) mish you ZIU # 4 DIY wedding invitations overnight at colleagues - Must mish-mash # 3 July (10) June (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment